I am looking for SK .22LR ammo and my local shops say they can not get SK. Where in California can SK .22LR ammo be purchased?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Where to buy SK ammo?
Collapse
X
-
Try ammoseek.com. They have plenty. -
Ship it to an FFL. I used to get it from GRAF's or a bunch of other online vendors. IIRC, all I have is a TON of the cheap bulk stuff - SK MAGAZINE. The canned stuff. I am hoping that will shoot good in my new CZ rifle.
IMHO, if YOU can find SK online the shops can find it and order it to stock it. Sounds like they don't want to stock it.
GRAF's has a DEALER site.
Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,379
Posts: 25,147,290
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30281 users online. 140 members and 30141 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment