Went to the range today and zero'd in both 795's.
Started with the Tech Sights, then zero'd in the rifle with the Barska scope.
Those Tech sights make a HUGE difference!
Cant beat these rifles for the money.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Marlin 795 thread
Collapse
X
-
I'd say shoot it stock first and see how you like it then go from there. Most basic mods have been add a scope, bipod and sling.yep! Just bought one today now I wait again
last time I shot a .22 was back when I was 15 hahahaha I figured it was time to finally buy one for myself and with turners sale I just could not hold out anymore! is there any must do mods before shooting her? I get to pick her up on valentines day too! its a present to myself! My fiance gave me the "I want that look" to a nice M&P 9c and fit her hands perfectly....sigh.... but luckily I only had the coin for the marlin! hahaha I guess I'm a dead man now 

Leave a comment:
-
yep! Just bought one today now I wait again
last time I shot a .22 was back when I was 15 hahahaha I figured it was time to finally buy one for myself and with turners sale I just could not hold out anymore! is there any must do mods before shooting her? I get to pick her up on valentines day too! its a present to myself! My fiance gave me the "I want that look" to a nice M&P 9c and fit her hands perfectly....sigh.... but luckily I only had the coin for the marlin! hahaha I guess I'm a dead man now 
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Can someone post a link to where I can get a picatinny rail for the dove mount.
I seen some 795 in here that have the ones with the 3 bolts on the side, and the
other ones that looks like you have to tap them to the dove mount.
Thanks, EddieLeave a comment:
-
http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...-795-Blue.html Front sight is removed by taking off the mounting screw. You will have to knock off the rear sight and tap the new one in.Leave a comment:
-
Also, mine hated federal hollow point. So many jams. It was having trouble extracting/feeding them i guess
Yay my picture uploaded. Thanks to the poster above me for whatever help i got from you.
Indoor Range. That's a Barska 22 scope i got for about $30 dollars new on ebay.
I'm not the greatest at shooting. This is my 3rd time taking this rifle to the range and my first time shooting it with a scope.
Mine likes Blazer and Remington golden bullet HP's. No jams at all last time i took it to the range with these two ammos
edit: sorry the target was not at 50 yards, i dont think but it was in an indoor range and in the very back or close to the backLast edited by MasterrEugene; 02-04-2012, 1:20 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Mine likes Blazer and Federal HP (36gr), but more so of the Blazer.
To attach a photo, don't use the quick reply, either quote someone or hit the Post Reply button.Leave a comment:
-
Shot the Marlin 795 at the range today. My particular rifle likes Remington hollowpoints and Blazer
Btw, how do you upload a picture in a reply message?Leave a comment:
-
I would have thought somewhere out in Riverside might sell those as I would think you need to go somewhere more out of the liberal meccas of LA.Leave a comment:
-
Funny thing is I don't think that the ones on the border of Az do sell them. I'm out in Riverside and neither SA or Dicks anywhere near here sell anything hunting / shooting related.Leave a comment:
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,905
Posts: 25,152,980
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14019 users online. 37 members and 13982 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Leave a comment: