New forum for those of us shooting rim jobs. The price of .22 really does bring the crowd.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Rimfire must be getting popular
Collapse
X
-
Rim fire has always been popular. Now that it's the cheapest to shoot even more popular. -
Comment
-
Me too
That is how I got both of my AR lowers to be buttery smooth. Several thousand rounds fired on each lower, now that was cheaper and easier then using my 5.56 upper and rounds
I seriously would conider selling my expensive out of this world LWRC M6A2 SRT GPU and getting a DI 5.56 upper and a Sig 522 rifle as well. Right now I have just over 10K rounds of .22LR stored in my room, aka the Armory
-GioLast edited by Gio; 04-08-2009, 3:47 PM.ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
-
what they said
Comment
-
I just picked up a 10/22 that is about 20 years old. It needs a little work to be reliable/accurate but it is a fun gun.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,425
Posts: 25,147,727
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21303 users online. 118 members and 21185 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

rimfire!

Comment