Not that great a price unless you have an actual need for stinger ammo. it's like $5.47 per 50 rounds I think at Wal Mart. Also some manufaturers frown on use of hyper velocity/stinger .22lr ammo. I'd keep it out of the cheapy or wierd model .22lr firearms.
I was at that Walmart on Mon as well, nothing really else.
I went to K MART in Norwalk on Rosecrans today. For those of you that don't mind paying the speculative/"gougy" rates some gunbroker and CG members are charging for .22lr bricks, they have 500rd bricks of Winchester dyna point .22lr at $30 as well.
I'd rather just get it there if I was willing to pay that rate.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.22 ammo support group thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
The Walmart in Anaheim off the 5 Freeway has CCI Stingers i bought 4 today.
I dont even have a 22LR firearm
i have ammo for my future purchase of a Walther P22
440 N Euclid St
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 491-0744 - Store Information
(714) 491-359Last edited by 7.62x54R; 06-02-2009, 12:55 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Guy behind the counter at Cabella's in Reno said they were getting a pallet in this Thursday the 4th.Leave a comment:
-
5 bricks of .22LR. (2500 rounds)all for $100.00 otd. in this market place did not seem to be "gougy" to me. I bet there are a few folks in this forum that would gladly pay that rather than camp at Wally World.Leave a comment:
-
-
hopefully costa mesa isn't too gougy next weekLots of 22LR. at the Vallejo Ca. gun show. Most expensive I saw on a non dealer table was Remington Golden 525 bricks for $30 -$35. Go check it out.
I bought 5 bricks of 500 Winchester Wildcat from a guy selling targets,all for $100.00. I wasn't there to buy ammo but that was a price I couldn't pass up.Leave a comment:
-
San Bernardino Walmart just stocked 2 cases of Federal #750 bulk packs at 1pm. $13 per box for 550 rounds of 36gr Copper-plated HP, cant beat that price.Leave a comment:
-
Lots of 22LR. at the Vallejo Ca. gun show. Most expensive I saw on a non dealer table was Remington Golden 525 bricks for $30 -$35. Go check it out.
I bought 5 bricks of 500 Winchester Wildcat from a guy selling targets,all for $100.00. I wasn't there to buy ammo but that was a price I couldn't pass up.Leave a comment:
-
City of Industry Wally World only had a couple boxes of .22mag and .22short as of earlier today (6/27)Leave a comment:
-
If you qualify to purchase from the CMP, they have Aguila at a decent price. My club qualifies (USI in Concord).


Leave a comment:
-
Natchezss has some Aguila .22LR Super Maximum
Leave a comment:
-
Wally World Duarte had no 22RF in stock this morning. A bit of 17 cal stuff only.Leave a comment:
-
as of 7 10 am today the walmart in buena park had boxes of 550 bulk pack 22.... 14 bucks.Leave a comment:
-
Dang, wish I knew that. Went to Manteca and Modesto Wally's and nothing over the weekend. Getting tired of looking, may try ordering online.Leave a comment:
-
bass pro shop in manteca ca had lots of Remington 22 hollow points 525 boxes for $19.xx
this was as of Friday noonishLeave a comment:
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,530
Posts: 25,148,682
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14444 users online. 150 members and 14294 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Leave a comment: