my dad was in the area, and stopped into the Big-5 on Van Nuys blvd. He was able to pick up 3 boxes of Winchester 333 round boxes. I think they were around $18.
I went through an entire box Friday @ Angeles, not 1 problem.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.22 ammo support group thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Are they overinflated prices? Did you see any bulk packs?
Marin Firearms is also overloaded with all kinds of ammo calibers but it's pricier than gold.Leave a comment:
-
CCI MiniMag ammo at City Arms in Pacifica when I left today at closing . At least a few thousand rounds Check back Tuesday at 11AM. That is when they will be open again.Leave a comment:
-
Petaluma Gun and Reloading is stocked to the gills with all forms of .22 - short, LR, mini mag, CB, sub sonic, match.
Winchester CCI and Remington.Leave a comment:
-
Went into the Redding Walmart about 4 days ago at 1145 PM. There was literally a full pallet of ammo (none of it shotgun) I almost wet myself. The guy off loading the pallet was being a tool though and refused to allow me to buy any of it. I actually had to get the manager involved...
Bought 6 boxes of 9mm CCI blazer brass at exactly 1158 PM. Walked it out to my car, turned around and went back in. Bought 3 boxes of federal bulk pack 550 rounds 22lr (didn't want to be to greedy) at exactly 1210 AM
There were about 5 cases of 22LR federal fodder on the shelf. I came back just to see what they had left at noon the next day and they were out.... People are crazy. They had 9mm, 40S&W, 223 and 45ACP mixed in that shipment and it was all gone by noon the next day...
Leave a comment:
-
-
So I have a question how is that Federal AE ammo i linked. I know the Federal ammo is good how does this stuff compare?Leave a comment:
-
-
West Ventura County guys - any of you checked the Oxnard Walmart? They are supposed to get in a few shipments a week. I heard it only lasts a few hours each time.
Haven't been able to buy any 'big box' .22 there since last year. Anyone?Leave a comment:
-
City Arms in Pacifica has CCI MiniMag 100 packs for $8.50; picked up 1000 rounds and they had a pretty good supply left.Leave a comment:
-
I have taken this route before but it kind of sucks having to pay $3+ a box of 50 for weaker ammo that does not function in all of my .22lr handguns.
Luckily I also have a couple of handguns actually chambered in .22short only. I'd love one of those Remingtom Nylon 66's or a Browning .22 takedown chambered in .22short.
I did have fun recently firing some .22short in .22lr chambered revolvers. In a Ruger SP101 .22lr, recoil was about exactly zero.Leave a comment:
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,575
Posts: 25,149,408
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 36563 users online. 41 members and 36522 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Leave a comment: