Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
First One
Collapse
X
-
sigpicLord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in an empty pile of brass.
NRA Member -
sigpic
NRA MEMBER
Originally Posted by ar15barrels
Unscrew the lid. There is a foil seal there.
Pull the seal off and screw the lid back on.
Then you can squeeze the mustard and it will come out of the bottle..
Liberals are termites eating at the foundation of our constitution.
Michael ReaganComment
-
kool another reason to smack someone with the ole "WRONG FORUM"...
I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do best isn't very nice. --James "Logan" HowlettComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,551
Posts: 25,149,058
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27388 users online. 127 members and 27261 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment