Are CCI mini mags ok to use in this firearm?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Buckmark ammo
Collapse
X
-
100% -
My Buckmark ate every ammo without any hiccups. Thunderbolts, Blazers, CCI, Federal, Aguila, WinchesterComment
-
Buckmarks are fantastic firearms. They should eat anything you feed them. CCI Mini-Mags are my favorite .22 LR ammo. They should run in anything you put them in (and be extremely accurate!).I like my ammo like I like my women, cheap and dirty!
Comment
-
My Buckmark loves Mini-Mag and Golden Bullet. I have tried the Aguila but the lube caused way too many FT Feed's. Had the same trouble with my 10/22 also.Last edited by arrowshooter; 05-18-2018, 8:38 AM.Comment
-
Aguila Super Extra Standard Velocity refused to extract from my Buckmark Contour. Every round had to be manually removed from the chamber. Mini-Mags work great, however. That is all I shoot from it now. Functions perfectly and is accurate as well.CZ 75D Compact, 75BD, 75B SA, 75B SP-01, 97BComment
-
-
CCI Mini Mags are like the best all around ammo for any 22LR. If your pistol or rifle has problems with Mini Mags, then you have a big problem.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,818
Posts: 25,151,976
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10381 users online. 130 members and 10251 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment