Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Umarex Walther Uzi .22LR Rifle

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kala
    Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 133

    Umarex Walther Uzi .22LR Rifle

    Anyone know what happened to these things? I remember seeing a couple of them 4 or 5 years ago at Ammo Bros or Big5, can't remember, but they were a bit pricey. I'm getting back into shooting, and in the market for a new gun, and I'm looking to see if there are any available now for a more reasonable price, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've been to Turner's, Big5, and Ammo Bros. Walther doesn't seem to have it listed on their website anymore.

  • #2
    Spyder
    CGN Contributor
    • Mar 2008
    • 17269

    I've got one and love it. Way too much fun, and it's been used to whack quite a lot of squirrels.

    I've seen ads recently for them, for very reasonable prices, but I don't recall where. Try gun genie, and see who will receive local to you.

    Comment

    • #3
      Holden Caulfield
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2016
      • 50

      CDNN has them for $289, unfortunately they do not ship guns to CA at all.

      I found this one on Gunbroker



      Thats probably the cheapest you're gonna find it, unless a LGS has a used one.

      Comment

      • #4
        Kala
        Member
        • Oct 2010
        • 133

        After a lot of back and forth, turns out it's an SBR by half an inch

        Yet again my dreams of owning a uzi has been crushed under the heavy heel of those jack-booted thugs in Sacramento and DC.

        Comment

        • #5
          Holden Caulfield
          Junior Member
          • Oct 2016
          • 50

          Originally posted by Kala
          After a lot of back and forth, turns out it's an SBR by half an inch

          Yet again my dreams of owning a uzi has been crushed under the heavy heel of those jack-booted thugs in Sacramento and DC.
          Are you sure? I've seen tons of these for sale in CA...

          Comment

          • #6
            Guns and guitars
            Banned
            • Mar 2012
            • 1548

            Its not a SBR.
            I own two of them, as well as a couple of the HK mp5 umarex as well.

            The uzi's are great guns!
            One was from a big 5 in California for $300.

            The other was from gun broker for $450....No issues having it shipped in.

            Comment

            • #7
              Kala
              Member
              • Oct 2010
              • 133

              The guy that's selling it says that it in the link says it is 25.5 inches long with the stock collapsed. I'm starting to get confused now as I've seen various other sources saying that it is 24, 25, or 26.1 inches when collapsed.

              Comment

              • #8
                Sapperforward
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2010
                • 2928

                I saw one at my lgs last month.

                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

                Comment

                • #9
                  Kala
                  Member
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 133

                  I'm in SoCal, I'll just have to keep looking through some local gun shops I suppose, my guess is that Walther's contract with IWI must have ended or something as I can't find any reference to their uzi on their website anymore.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Quiet
                    retired Goon
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 30242

                    Originally posted by Kala
                    I'm in SoCal, I'll just have to keep looking through some local gun shops I suppose, my guess is that Walther's contract with IWI must have ended or something as I can't find any reference to their uzi on their website anymore.
                    The contract was with Umarex (which owns Walther).

                    Walther makes all the Umarex contracted (Colt, H&K, IWI, S&W) .22LR firearms in batches.
                    They make a batch, then rotate to the next one, make a batch of that, rotate to the next one, and so on.
                    sigpic

                    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1