Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Should I stop LOL, Rimfires
Collapse
X
-
Should I stop LOL, Rimfires
Last edited by traveler1952; 03-12-2017, 3:25 PM.NRA Life Member
CRPA Member
Idaho 2nd Amendment Member
Escapees
ElksTags: None -
Not bad....
For a beginer
Take care
Abenaki"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal." U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno, December 1993
I'd rather be a Boomer, than generation crybaby!Comment
-
Be sure to ask your doctor if depression, rectal bleeding, and suicide are right for you.
In the United States a person's expertise on a subject is inversely proportional to their knowledge of the subject: The less they know about something, the more they become an expert on it.
I am being held hostage in a giant insane asylum called Earth.Comment
-
I'm with Bergman. By far of all my guns the 39a gets the most compliments at the range from friends. Way more than the AR's, bolts, and M1A.Comment
-
-
Thanks guy I knew I'd get more support from you than the wife LOLNRA Life Member
CRPA Member
Idaho 2nd Amendment Member
Escapees
ElksComment
-
very nice collection. i think currently mine for rimfire is 16 22s and 6 22mags. so my vote is why stop.lolComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,438
Posts: 25,147,842
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20439 users online. 148 members and 20291 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.






Comment