Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Opinion on 52D on Gunbroker-response quick

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OneFunGuy
    Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 480

    Opinion on 52D on Gunbroker-response quick

    Hi,
    I have a wonderful Winchester 52C.
    I have always wanted a 52D and 52E.

    This one is stripped and a little beat up but I can fix her up as I go along.
    Give me your thoughts.
    I just wrote the seller, to ask muzzle diameter,
    but no reply yet. I really want only the fat barrels, otherwise
    not really worth the investment ... as I see it anyway.



    Tommy
    I am not an attorney, but sure, go ahead.

    Earth provides enough to satisfy every mans needs, but not every mans greed.
  • #2
    223m70
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 83

    Can't tell from the pictures, but it is definitely either the standard target barrel or the bull/heavy target barrel<g>. Here are the various barrel options that were available:

    Standard Target: 28", 1" at the receiver tapering to .75"
    Heavy Target (optional 1927-1961): 28", 1" at the receiver tapering to .875"
    Bull Barrel (optional 1939-1960): 28", 1.125" at the receiver tapering to .875". Model 52 Bull-guns came exclusively with the Marksman stock.
    Model D Heavy Target (optional from 1961): 28", 1.0625" at the receiver tapering to .875"

    If you are interested in a 52D CMP gun with bull barrel that is local to Norcal send me a PM.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1