I was reading through the new AW legislation nightmare. I know we have to keep the bullet button even after submitting AW registration. But I thought it said something about rimfire also. Did we lose the rimfire exemption too? Uggghhhh.....
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Rimfire still exempt from Features?
Collapse
X
-
No
Rimfire Rifle with evil features still GTG
Rimfire Pistol with evil features, not GTG"While it may come as a surprise to the authors of the legislation, most semi-automatic pistols do in fact come with a pistol grip"Malthusianism is the idea that population growth is potentially exponential while the growth of the food supply is arithmetical at best. -
Yep, rimfires are exempt.Comment
-
Imagine ..... all the ruger 10/22's with after market pistol grip stocks and thumb hole stocks that would have needed to be registered? I'm sure there may even be a few rim fire rifles in CA with flash hiders - oh my.Comment
-
how about a dedicated rimfire upper on a 5.56 lower ?Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,415
Posts: 25,147,624
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18411 users online. 116 members and 18295 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment