Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.. Please Help me pick a Gun ..
Collapse
X
-
I have no idea why but the Buckmark Contour that's on roster (#051421490) is more expensive than the one with the # you posted.
-
400 OTD would probably be the UFX Camper in black.
~340 base (Turners recently) + ~30 tax + 25 DROS + lock
I have the stainless, works well.
I have not checked, but would want to replace the stock black sight with a FO front sight.Originally posted by Kestryll:
It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....Comment
-
-
Confusing huh? Kalifornia Compliance Tax, almost double the price?I have no idea why but the Buckmark Contour that's on roster (#051421490) is more expensive than the one with the # you posted.
http://www.browning.com/products/fir...compliant.html
Comment
-
A good choice - just get it, pay the taxes to uncle Jerry Brown and have fun shooting.Hi guys,
I am not sure which of these are qualified to be bought in CA? My personal choice is a Buckmark Countour (#051501490) or something with a target barrel. Not looking to spend over $400, if possible.
Shop Bud's Gun Shop for new and used firearms, ammo, optics, and accessories from top brands, with competitive pricing, fast shipping, and 5-star reviews.
Thanks in advance!!!Comment
-
Check it out:
- On the Roster said : Buck Mark Contour 5.5 URX SE MS 051421490 / Steel; Alloy
- On the Bud gunshop : Model: 051501490
So make sure the CA FFL OK with that .Comment
-
Amazing... I didn't know guns could be bought/sold on Craigslist.
Hmmm... Is that possible? I mean if the numbers don't match exactly, could a CA FFL dealer transfer this?Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,379
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12556 users online. 68 members and 12488 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment