Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Long Shot, I know...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • F4E Phantom
    Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 320

    Long Shot, I know...

    Hi all, lovely wifey is getting pissed at me for buying my rimfire online. She doesn't understand why I need so much ammo. Anyways I never have any luck at WalMart, Can someone recommend a LGS in the SF Bay Area that has .22 Standard Velocity in stock. Big 5 has Aguila and Federal, and pricy RWS. I'm looking for CCI.Thanks
  • #2
    777
    Banned
    • Jul 2016
    • 129

    buy it online

    Comment

    • #3
      357manny
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2016
      • 1676

      Nice to know I'm not the only one. Just got a box of .38 spl delivered, "honey why do you need so much?".
      [emoji24]


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      this is a signature

      Comment

      • #4
        dyson
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2013
        • 4342

        Have your packages held for pick up at a ups center

        Comment

        • #5
          MotoFahren
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2015
          • 643

          Buy her a purse
          "Simplify, then add lightness." - Colin Chapman

          Comment

          • #6
            Ceeceerider71
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2015
            • 590

            My wife's the same way.... She's afraid we'll get put on a watch list cause I order so much ammo...lol

            Comment

            • #7
              LynnJr
              Calguns Addict
              • Jan 2013
              • 7958

              Dicks and Sportsman's Warehouse have it in stock in the Northbay.
              Take her wine tasting get your ammo and enjoy a nice weekend.
              Lynn Dragoman, Jr.
              Southwest Regional Director
              Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA)
              www.unlimitedrange.org
              Not a commercial business.
              URSA - Competition starts at 2000 yards!

              Comment

              • #8
                marcopolo_9mm
                Member
                • Feb 2013
                • 169

                Convince your wife that it costs more to buy locally than it is online. Works for me every time.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Teachu2
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 835

                  Mine developed an interest in shooting. Now she asks "Do we need some more?" and was upset when I only bought 2k of MiniMags locally - sent me back for 10k more! She shoots 9mm, so we now have ~20k of those on hand.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    johnthomas
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 7001

                    Originally posted by Ceeceerider71
                    My wife's the same way.... She's afraid we'll get put on a watch list cause I order so much ammo...lol
                    You can calm her fears with this. Honey, I am already on the watch list, between calguns.net, the video at the range, video and purchase history at the gun shop, walmart ammo purchases, all the Democrats in this state and all the recorded phone calls the government has, the only way I won't be on one is if I am an undocumented , non tax paying day laborer. So hon, we are OK, no more worries. lol
                    I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      GoldRiver76
                      Member
                      • Nov 2015
                      • 168

                      Originally posted by Teachu2
                      Mine developed an interest in shooting. Now she asks "Do we need some more?" and was upset when I only bought 2k of MiniMags locally - sent me back for 10k more! She shoots 9mm, so we now have ~20k of those on hand.
                      You sir, have found yourself a unicorn!
                      Pugna Pro Patria

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Garv the innocent
                        RSG Minion, Senior
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Apr 2014
                        • 9074

                        Get your own credit card!
                        Originally posted by Kestryll:
                        It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Teachu2
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 835

                          Originally posted by GoldRiver76
                          You sir, have found yourself a unicorn!
                          Took 23 years to get her over her fear of handguns. When she finally asked me to teach her to shoot a handgun, I went very gently. Now she shoots everything I own, has three of her own, and has a CCW.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Mutant
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 828

                            Just do it and tell that is what happens.
                            Life is hard. Being stupid makes it harder. - John Wayne

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              santamonica9
                              In Memoriam
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1475

                              Originally posted by Teachu2
                              Took 23 years to get her over her fear of handguns. When she finally asked me to teach her to shoot a handgun, I went very gently. Now she shoots everything I own, has three of her own, and has a CCW.
                              lucky man - great job
                              I mainly shoot .22lr, 9mm,45 acp, 357 & 38, 12G, 7.62x39, .308, .223/556, 7.62x54r, 300 win mag, 8x57
                              God Bless USA

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1