Works great in my 10/22 and Buckmark. No issues.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fed Auto-match bulk
Collapse
X
-
Target Sports USA has cases for $249 shipped.Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
Excellent! I am thinking about it as well and I only have 4 points and an unfortunate "match bump" up to expert classification where I am far less "competitive" with my peers there.Comment
-
Sportsman's Warehouse has it for $21.95 or $219.50 a case.
Problem is they will only sell you one bulk pack per day.Lynn Dragoman, Jr.
Southwest Regional Director
Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA)
www.unlimitedrange.org
Not a commercial business.
URSA - Competition starts at 2000 yards!Comment
-
Works ok in my rifles, but not as good as CCI minimags which are the gold standard for most people. It also is dirtier. If you are in the Salinas area, I have 3 boxes you can try out for my cost, 19.99/bx plus tax. I got it at Dicks about three months ago. The BassPro price referenced above is pretty good if you can find it in store and not have to pay shipping."I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,181
Posts: 25,145,269
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25076 users online. 149 members and 24927 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment