Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ruger sp-101 .22 vs single six

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Ron-Solo
    In Memoriam
    • Jan 2009
    • 8581

    I love my 1955 Single Six. Shoots great and is actually older than me.
    LASD Retired
    1978-2011

    NRA Life Member
    CRPA Life Member
    NRA Rifle Instructor
    NRA Shotgun Instructor
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    DOJ Certified Instructor

    Comment

    • #17
      riftol
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2014
      • 518

      Originally posted by robodeer
      I'm trying to decide between these two revolvers. Does anyone have experiences with either of them? Which would you pick (and why) if you were only going to get one?
      I had a stainless Single-Six w/ 6 1/2" barrel.

      If I were in your shoes I'd purchase the Single-Six because I like its simplicity.

      Comment

      • #18
        Collector71
        Junior Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 90

        I take my Single Six on every range trip and shooting outing. No better way to pass the time with friends than plinking cans with it. I'll keep mine forever.

        Comment

        • #19
          Avalanche 45
          Junior Member
          • Apr 2013
          • 3

          SP-101

          Have the Sp-101, Put in wolfe spring, polished trigger parts. made and installed hammer shims. This is the first time I have modified a gun. It runs really sweet, great trigger, easy to carry at any time.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1