Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Buckmark Contour Reflek Sight?
Collapse
X
-
TRS-25 is good to go.
Have a look at Primary Arms (good value in my book as well): http://www.primaryarms.com/red-dot-sights/c/130200/
My stay away and avoid brand are Barska and NcStar for anything with electronics/red-dot. -
Burris FF2 or FF3
FF=FastfireOriginally posted by Lone_GunmanAmerican stormed the beaches of Normandy, not Europeans. Americans invented the airplane, personal computer, telephone, radio, TV, GPS, the DVR, automatic transmission, laser, and f'ing bubble gum. EUROPEANS DIDN"T. So until you asshats start providing the world with more innovation than Americans do how about you STFU about us?Comment
-
I picked up one of these from a fellow Calgunner that I'm about to put on my Buck Mark. I finally got the Tac Sol rail I needed to mount it. (thanks Santa!)
I'm pretty sure this Sightmark is a re-branded version of the same one that Browning puts their name on and sells for the Buck Mark.
I got it because I've been very pleasantly surprised by the bigger one that I have on my 15-22. Has 4 different reticles to choose from and good daylight visibility.
It's a little bigger (taller, mostly) than I would ideally like, but it was cheap so I figured I'd give it a whirl. We'll see how I like it on the pistol.Too many hobbies, Too little time.
Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,213
Posts: 25,145,537
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 38118 users online. 44 members and 38074 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment