123
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
123
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
Try looking for a carbine length case for ar15's etc. You can find lots of choices in 36 inch length. I use a cheap case I got from midwayusa on sale. 36 inch is perfect for carbine length ar and 16 inch barrel winchester lever guns.Comment
-
Big 5 usually carries a black Allen 40" scoped rifle case in stock in my area. I keep a Savage MkII BV with a Nikon scope in it when travelling. It also has a lock ring at the top of the zipper for a small padlock. $29.99 last time I bought one. Zero extra space, its a snug fit.
"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
I like these 40" long from Amazon. Might need the 46" one for scope clearance. The 46" one is only $15.49 go figure!
My AKMs fit perfectly.
RobertWTB/WTTComment
-
Check out shotgun cases. My OU barrel is 30" and the cases usually have 2-3" on both sides. So your 35" rifle may fit slanted.I have a rather short bolt action .22LR with a 16" barrel (Savage). It's a pretty common rifle, about 35" in length, and I have a compact scope on it. It seems that every rifle case I find is at least 12" over-sized.
I'd like to find a simple case that fits. I'm not looking for an M4 style case, but more of a traditional "Allen" style rifle case. Suggestions?
I actually like rifle cases that's large; I put xtra mags and ammo in them along with the rifle.Comment
-
Also possibly look for take-down rifle cases. Think there are a few .22's out their now in take-down configuration, they may be too short though.sigpicDon't ask how many guns I own, I lost count.
Rick Perry, Ted CruzTrump for President 2016, because Hillary is NOT an option.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,904
Posts: 25,152,951
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34863 users online. 73 members and 34790 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment