Does anyone know did Rossi number the front and back to match on their takedown models like the 62?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Rossi pump .22 question
Collapse
X
-
I have a Model 62SA, got it from the original owner years ago. It has a 7 digit serial number on the front section, and a 3 digit serial number on the back you can see after you take it down. They don't match, and I am positive this is how it came from the factory. Hope this helps._________________________________Originally posted by KestryllYou're boned.
If you're gonna be a bear, be a Grizzly. -
This is what I was wondering. I was looking at one that didn't match, but looks like it has even wear, etc. front and back.I have a Model 62SA, got it from the original owner years ago. It has a 7 digit serial number on the front section, and a 3 digit serial number on the back you can see after you take it down. They don't match, and I am positive this is how it came from the factory. Hope this helps.Comment
-
Rossi
mine has 6 on the lower tang
4 on the upper inside receiver
do not match
Interarms import markedComment
-
Now I will have to go check when I get home....Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,735
Posts: 25,150,959
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26799 users online. 128 members and 26671 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment