Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Leupold GR HD spotting scope

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GimpsUnlimited
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 1653

    Leupold GR HD spotting scope

    I was at Stockade today picking up my pistol. While waiting, I checked out a few spotting scope they had on the counter. I went through a few and mumur to myself that they were only marginally better than my cheapo $80 FireField scope from Amazon. Then I looked through the eye piece of the Leupold GR HD 12-40x60mm scope and was completely blown away by the clarity, brightness, and the size of the aperture. Holy gerbil, so this is what a nice scope looks like.

    Then I looked at its price. Woah. Maybe someday, when there is a range nearby that I shoot past 300 yrds, then I can justify getting one.
    Lifetime NRA member.
    --------------------------
    Molon labe
  • #2
    ExtremeX
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2010
    • 7160

    It’s nice isn’t it… good glass isn’t cheap, but it sure is worth it.

    I’m personally drooling over the Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85, but I know what you are talking about….

    A wise man once told me “don’t look though things you can afford”, but I never listen to good advice.
    ExtremeX

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1