Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

aimpoint stole my money again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sportDogger
    Member
    • May 2014
    • 384

    aimpoint stole my money again

    With their great product.
    I just bought a comp C3 when it was on sale for $340 online. What mount can I put on to keep it very very low? Any recommendations would be awesome.
    Banshee for sale or trade for firearms
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1045657
  • #2
    MXRider
    Banned
    • Feb 2010
    • 2927

    ADM, Larue, Bobro, and probably a few others make low mounts. What are you putting it on?



    Comment

    • #3
      Jimmybacon43
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2013
      • 2000

      Wait, where was there an aimpoint on sale for $340 dollarsss!!!!! details, man, details!!

      Also congrats
      Originally posted by RookieShooter
      One of the theory is that the hormones they put in the milk. That is why there are more obesity and homosexual today then back in the 60's.

      Comment

      • #4
        SmellOfCordite
        Senior Member
        • May 2010
        • 532

        Congrats on a great optic. Gotta love aimpoint, and the sweet deal. Do tell however.
        Автомат Калашникова

        Comment

        • #5
          sportDogger
          Member
          • May 2014
          • 384

          I'll have to check my emails for reciept. But it will be going on my AK I took my comp m2 off my ak to play with the AR10 bushmaster clone.
          Last edited by sportDogger; 03-15-2015, 2:06 AM.
          Banshee for sale or trade for firearms
          http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1045657

          Comment

          • #6
            sportDogger
            Member
            • May 2014
            • 384

            BTW it came with a mount but it's just a standard screw on and it makes me nervous
            Banshee for sale or trade for firearms
            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1045657

            Comment

            • #7
              Burnz66
              Member
              • Aug 2013
              • 169

              Originally posted by sportDogger
              With their great product.
              I just bought a comp C3 when it was on sale for $340 online. What mount can I put on to keep it very very low? Any recommendations would be awesome.
              I think that was with the 11% coupee....Comp M3 right? went out QUICK...

              Comment

              • #8
                qmeofules
                Junior Member
                • Dec 2014
                • 2

                it will be going on my AK I took my comp m2 off my ak to play with the AR10 bushmaster clone.

                Comment

                • #9
                  JMP
                  Internet Warrior
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 17056

                  Could have saved fifty bucks and not gotten a dinosaur.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Full Clip
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 10266

                    Yep, I have 4 at this point... And looking at a 5th.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      sportDogger
                      Member
                      • May 2014
                      • 384

                      Bahaha haha that thread will never die
                      Originally posted by JMP
                      Could have saved fifty bucks and not gotten a dinosaur.
                      Banshee for sale or trade for firearms
                      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1045657

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        sportDogger
                        Member
                        • May 2014
                        • 384

                        Ok so after zeroing the comp C3 I'm very very happy with this aimpoint. I'm going to stick with the mount it came with for now, it seems like it will hold after I put the locTite on it. I've been running my M2 for so many years on my main AK I didn't think I'd ever want to switch to another model but now the M2 is on the Bushmaster AR10 and the C3 on my main AK.
                        Banshee for sale or trade for firearms
                        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1045657

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          sportDogger
                          Member
                          • May 2014
                          • 384

                          SportOptics.com
                          Originally posted by Jimmybacon43
                          Wait, where was there an aimpoint on sale for $340 dollarsss!!!!! details, man, details!!

                          Also congrats
                          Banshee for sale or trade for firearms
                          http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1045657

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1