Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Picatinny Rail on Scope Mount

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spyde12
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2014
    • 1647

    Picatinny Rail on Scope Mount

    Here's a picture of my scope mount:




    I plan on buying a red dot in the future and I would like to get some feedback from others that have mounted one on top of their scope. Ideally, I would like to mount it so that I won't have to swap it back and forth, but at the same time, I don't know how practical it would be. I tried searching, but I didn't find anything related to my question. Thank you in advanced!
  • #2
    Interstateguns
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Jul 2014
    • 180

    I perfer a 1 o'clock offset mount myself. I just find rolling the gun is easier and I perform better on target that way over mounting on top the scope. With a 1 o'clock I am able to maintain cheek weld.
    Interstate Guns is a division of SportOptics.com
    Interstate Guns on Facebook
    Interstate Guns on YouTube
    985.340.1980 ----- Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1