Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Schmidt & Bender

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    sjb269
    Member
    • Nov 2011
    • 297

    That's a hell of a way to gloat. Anyone who can afford to pony up the cabbage for a S&B should certainly be able to decide on rings without the CG peanut gallery chiming in.

    BTW, nice purchase…yes I am jealous.

    Comment

    • #17
      JMP
      Internet Warrior
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Feb 2012
      • 17056

      Originally posted by tai
      Thanks for every one's advice and I did some of my own research too, and finally finish my latest project. I have pick Spuhr for my Schmidt & Bender scope, now the project is finish, all I need is to go to range and sight it in. Again Thanks every one.
      Why did you get a 0 MOA mount? If I am not mistaken, that's a TRG-42 .338LM that comes with 20 MOA built into the picatinny base with a scope that has 26 Mils total travel. You will want more elevation since you may need to start holding over to shoot long range. 1 mile with a .338LM and a 300gr projectile is ~20 Mils of elevation from a 100 yard zero.

      Comment

      • #18
        Reed@USO
        Junior Member
        • May 2014
        • 6

        I went with the Bobro 34mm one piece cantilever base with 20 MOA slope on my US Optics ER-25. They make some great stuff and their QD mounts are incredible.

        Comment

        • #19
          Dinosaur Jr
          Senior Member
          • May 2012
          • 1707

          Originally posted by tai
          Thanks for every one's advice and I did some of my own research too, and finally finish my latest project. I have pick Spuhr for my Schmidt & Bender scope, now the project is finish, all I need is to go to range and sight it in. Again Thanks every one.
          That looks amazing!
          Laws against murder and attempted murder should have been the only gun control laws ever needed in America...

          Comment

          • #20
            tvfreakarms
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2009
            • 2362

            I'm so jelly LOL.
            How much is that S&B scope?
            sigpic

            #ifyourhandtouchesmetalI swearbymyprettyfloralbonnetIwillendyou

            Comment

            • #21
              sjb269
              Member
              • Nov 2011
              • 297

              You know what they say? If you have to ask...

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1