Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is this a decent optic/price?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EBR Works
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Dec 2007
    • 10492

    Is this a decent optic/price?

    I have been looking for a compact scope for my DPMS 7.62x39 AR upper and came across this:

    Graf & Sons, the reloading authority, has a wide selection of reloading supplies, shooting supplies, ammo and more.


    With my C&R dealer discount it is $175.

    Over at Optics Planet they are around $300

    Fair deal?

    This will be for punching paper at 100yds and possibly boar hunting. Thanks.
    Last edited by EBR Works; 08-09-2008, 8:22 PM.


    Check out our e-commerce site here:

    www.ebrworks.com

    Serving you from Prescott, AZ
  • #2
    EBR Works
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Dec 2007
    • 10492

    So, no opinions here??


    Check out our e-commerce site here:

    www.ebrworks.com

    Serving you from Prescott, AZ

    Comment

    • #3
      lunchb0x
      Member
      • Jul 2008
      • 113

      I'm not sure thats for a rifle... Burris' website has it listed as a pistol scope with an eye relief of like 10-19".

      Check It Out

      Comment

      • #4
        bohoki
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2006
        • 20826

        ive never had any problem with burris looks like a decent deal

        here it is at natch

        Comment

        • #5
          LibertyOptics
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2008
          • 592

          Originally posted by impactco
          I have been looking for a compact scope for my DPMS 7.62x39 AR upper and came across this:

          Graf & Sons, the reloading authority, has a wide selection of reloading supplies, shooting supplies, ammo and more.


          With my C&R dealer discount it is $175.

          Over at Optics Planet they are around $300

          Fair deal?

          This will be for punching paper at 100yds and possibly boar hunting. Thanks.
          Fair deal on a discontinued model. If it works for you, you're doing fine.


          Scott
          Liberty Optics LLC
          "See Better, Shoot Better"
          www.LibertyOptics.com
          Scott@LibertyOptics.com
          406-827-6543
          Scott's cell number: 406-291-8250

          Comment

          • #6
            EBR Works
            Vendor/Retailer
            • Dec 2007
            • 10492

            Got it today. Mounted it up with a Leopold Mark 4 rail and Burris rings. I'm very happy with it, just what I was looking for and a bargain price. Eye relief is perfect at 3".



            Last edited by EBR Works; 08-18-2008, 3:30 PM.


            Check out our e-commerce site here:

            www.ebrworks.com

            Serving you from Prescott, AZ

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1