I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the PSA Flip up sights. PSA is selling the Vortex StrikeFire and PSA Aluminum Flip Up Sight Set for $199 and they are offering free shipping through Sunday. If the Iron Sights are any good this seems like a good deal.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
PSA Aluminum Flip Up Sight Set
Collapse
X
-
they are relatively new... as such, I don't think you will find too many reviews yet.
FWIW, I was intrigued when I first saw them - and even though I was tempted to pick up a set, I really don't need them.
All my ARs have Troy - reason being; they are the only that will clear any scope I've used. I've tried other brands and due to the low profile of Troy, they are the only ones I will consider.
Having that been said... if you don't use a scope, and use irons only, or red dot with BUIS, I think it's worth giving the PSA a shot... they might clear some scope set-ups, but I've stopped trying other brands since I always end up buying another set of Troy."Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. TrumpComment
-
"Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. TrumpComment
-
"Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. TrumpComment
-
-
yes...
I think "profile" was throwing him off...
*Side View.
tape measure won't be necessary as long as the Vortex is mounted - you can get a good idea based on mount height."Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. TrumpComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,762
Posts: 25,151,383
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26508 users online. 103 members and 26405 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment