Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

XS 24/7 sights

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kentactic
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2012
    • 1127

    XS 24/7 sights

    I ordered XS sights for the Glock 26. The rear sights line is just tritium. I thought it would be outlined in white like the front sight. Normal? If so ill maybe take a white out pen and give it a border.
  • #2
    P5Ret
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2010
    • 6391

    Mine have a very fine white outline on the rear sight around the tritium cap. I have to look closely to see it.

    Comment

    • #3
      kentactic
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2012
      • 1127

      Originally posted by P5Ret
      Mine have a very fine white outline on the rear sight around the tritium cap. I have to look closely to see it.
      Ok, ya probably the same then.

      Comment

      • #4
        mikenewgun87
        In Memoriam
        • Jul 2011
        • 7732

        Originally posted by P5Ret
        Mine have a very fine white outline on the rear sight around the tritium cap. I have to look closely to see it.
        Yup..same here

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1