Does anyone own or have any experience with these lights? I am trying to find a light to mount on my ar and stepped away from surefire because Hellighter has twice the lumens (500) for less money...Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Hellfighter Lights???
Collapse
X
-
Hellfighter is from the Dark Ops folks, who also brought you the Counter Sniper ultra-mega-tactical scopes. I haven't seen their gear, but they have a pretty weak reputation.
Here's a discussion over at CPF:
and talk about their scopes here:
Their reputation in the knife world is poor, too.
The general consensus is run away, quickly. Spend your money with someone with more credibility.
There's also the Surefire Hellfighter, but it's a 10 pound HID lamp and costs $6500, so I figure that's not the one you mean...
sigpic
NRA Life MemberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,753
Posts: 25,151,284
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11031 users online. 103 members and 10928 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment