Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gunshow quad rails

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • grazer58
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 134

    Gunshow quad rails

    I'll be going to the Ventura gun show this weekend and was looking to buy a Rifle Length Free Float handguard...
    Two part question:
    1) I know the cheap chinese ones are plentiful there, but does anyone know if there are decent quality handguards at these shows? Like Midwest Industries or Yankee Hill Machine?

    2) If so, do any of the vendors install the free float handguard right on the spot if you purchase from them?

    Thanks for the help!
  • #2
    jakejake527
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 1078

    1. Yes. But they are outnumbered by 10 to 1 by the cheap kinds

    2. Maybe. Most like not.


    Don't bother with gun shows. Buy them online and install it yourself

    Comment

    • #3
      grazer58
      Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 134

      Ok Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1