Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cabelas $100 off Nikon Buckmaster Scopes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bill_k_lopez
    Banned
    • May 2011
    • 2836

    Cabelas $100 off Nikon Buckmaster Scopes

    This was in their spring preview catalog, supposedly ONLY available Jan 1 -13. Just checked and the super secret hidden item number still works. $5 flat shipping as well.

    AD - 712275

    3-9X40 MATTE BDC $129

    4.5-14 x 40SideFocus MATTE NIKOPLEX $209.99

    4.5-14 x 40 MATTE BDC $219.99

    4.5-14 x 40SideFocus MILDOT $219.99

    6-18 x 40 MATTE BDC $289.99
  • #2
    negolien
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 4829

    That's a good price I paid $299.95 for my 4.5 bucky
    "Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

    George Orwell

    http://www.AnySoldier.com

    Comment

    • #3
      bman940
      Member
      • Nov 2010
      • 303

      Bill, You are correct! Nikon has up to $100 off Promotion on certain longrange PROSTAFF,Buckmaster and MONARCH rifle scopes. Pretty awesome deal,goes until 3/10/2013.

      Comment

      • #4
        Mxrider157
        Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 126

        whats the code on the back of the catalog

        Comment

        • #5
          bman940
          Member
          • Nov 2010
          • 303

          Try this link Mx. Great deal, one of our biggest of the year.
          Let me know if you have any problems.

          Comment

          • #6
            Mxrider157
            Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 126

            thank you

            Comment

            • #7
              bman940
              Member
              • Nov 2010
              • 303

              Happy to help! I'll keep you guy's posted on Nikon Promotion's I think you might be interested in.

              Comment

              • #8
                Dinosaur Jr
                Senior Member
                • May 2012
                • 1707

                ............................
                Last edited by Dinosaur Jr; 02-17-2013, 1:01 PM. Reason: nevermind
                Laws against murder and attempted murder should have been the only gun control laws ever needed in America...

                Comment

                • #9
                  bman940
                  Member
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 303

                  You will have to ask the retailer, on-line or otherwise if they are participating in this promotion. Up to $100 off at check out.
                  I hope this link help's.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    gunlegume
                    Member
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 225

                    I have one for sale... Its brand new and I'll knock $100 off retail annd throw in a cabellas bag... JIK you are wondering its this one: Nikon Prostaff 20-60X82 Spotting Scope Straight W/ CASE
                    PM me if you want it... I'll pull it from gunbroker

                    Bravo!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1