deleted
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
deleted
Collapse
X
-
Yeah it should cowitness
Here is a video we did on the subject.
Do you know what eotech model your interested in?
DimitriLast edited by PrimaryArms; 12-08-2012, 8:01 AM. -
Hey man thanks for the video it really helped. I am not sure which Eotech but will get the one that works the best for my setup so if you can help recommend that would be great. Also I don't have rear flip up sights. I have the fixed tactical by LMT. Will that still work?Comment
-
Yeah you should end up with an Absolute cowitness.
Here is a link to our Eotech
What is your budget?
Do you have a quad?
DimitriComment
-
DimitriComment
-
Comment
-
I have the XPS2-0 and have 100% co-witness."Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
http://www.AnySoldier.comComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,584
Posts: 25,149,485
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29854 users online. 126 members and 29728 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment