Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Meade Spotting Scope $59 @ Costco

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Eric_Oh
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 789

    Meade Spotting Scope $59 @ Costco

    Saw these tonight at the local costco(montebello) and was wondering if our more knowledgeable members could chime in and comment. So how are these for a budget range use?

    These seem to be a 20-60x made by meade. Comes in a hard case with a cheap tripod.





    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic
  • #2
    gschoelles
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 669

    Picked one up a couple of months ago and like it. The hard case is a nice bonus too!
    CRPA and NRA Life member
    GLOCK Armorer, Remington 870 Armorer, Mossberg 5xx Armorer, 1911 Armorer, M16/AR15 Armorer, Tactical First Aid Primary Responder
    NRA Range Safety Officer, Certified Pistol, Shotgun and Rifle Instructor

    Comment

    • #3
      thegrayham
      Member
      • Jun 2009
      • 364

      I have the same scope and tripod from eBay. I love the scope.... was better than expected. BUT the tripod is the horrible! I am using a heavy duty camera tripod with mine though and all is well.
      THEGRAYHAM

      Comment

      • #4
        Quinc
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 3011

        It's Costco. Return it if you don't like it.
        Shop Amazon and contribute to CGF!
        click this link before going to amazon.com
        http://www.shop42a.com

        sigpic
        www.appleseedinfo.org

        "Everyone has a plan, till they get punched in the face." -Mike Tyson

        Comment

        • #5
          Eric_Oh
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2008
          • 789

          Thanks for the input fellas... they had a demo piece out on the floor there at costco and I have to agree that the tripod is pretty much worthless. It was way too light.

          I totally forgot about Costco's return policy! I will definitely pick one of these up nxt time I'm there.

          Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            krnrspd
            Member
            • Jun 2009
            • 307

            how is the low light glass as compared to the barska or ncstar 20-60 spotting scopes

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1