Hey guys, after much research, I have narrowed down my choices.
Budget is $550
Scope used for shooting up to about 500 yards.
Currently have the Primary Arms 4-16x, but the eye box is so short, I have a hard time keeping picture after a shot. Takes a lot of moving around before I find the perfect view to fire the shot.
I havent used many scopes out there, but I can imagine that these will be much clearer than the PA scope I have.
These are the ones I am considering.
Vortex Viper HS 4-16x44 . $549
Vortex Viper 4-12x40 . $399
Bushnell Elite tactical 5-15x40 . $449
Now, if you guys have another recommendation, please let me know. I've been doing research for the past month, but cant seem to make a choice.
Thanks guys!
Budget is $550
Scope used for shooting up to about 500 yards.
Currently have the Primary Arms 4-16x, but the eye box is so short, I have a hard time keeping picture after a shot. Takes a lot of moving around before I find the perfect view to fire the shot.
I havent used many scopes out there, but I can imagine that these will be much clearer than the PA scope I have.
These are the ones I am considering.
Vortex Viper HS 4-16x44 . $549
Vortex Viper 4-12x40 . $399
Bushnell Elite tactical 5-15x40 . $449
Now, if you guys have another recommendation, please let me know. I've been doing research for the past month, but cant seem to make a choice.
Thanks guys!


Comment