I have been busting my balls trying to get my AR-10 finished in time for a big shooting range trip my buddies and I take every year. I just completed the gun today but I still need to find a scope. Im only looking for a temporary one as I don't yet have enough saved up to buy the Trijicon Acog that I want. I would like something that is fairly accurate out to 200 yards and doesn't cost more than $300. You help is appreciated!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Need help finding temporary AR-10 scope
Collapse
X
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,577
Posts: 25,149,412
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 35741 users online. 29 members and 35712 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment