Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

RDS for a Mini 14 (Scout Rail)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kelster1574
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 1053

    RDS for a Mini 14 (Scout Rail)

    Just wondering what you folks would recommend, in the let's say under $500 range? I just received my Mini back from Accuaracy Systems Inc. after a Barrel stabilizer, 3.5lb trigger, new Hogue stock, and a few other little tweaks were completed. I installed my EoTech 516 on the Amega Scout rail but it just looks to large for my taste. I kind of like the look of this one http://www.opticsplanet.com/trijicon...reticle.htmlke the look of this one
    www.thekelster.com



  • #2
    bombadillo
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2007
    • 14810

    Any certain style of RDS you're going after? Something tall, short, how big an objctive, or otherwise?

    Comment

    • #3
      Kelster1574
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 1053

      Looking for something lower profile than my EoTech
      www.thekelster.com



      Comment

      • #4
        DasBoost
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2010
        • 1811

        Burris Fastfire II/III or Aimpoint T-1/H-1. I'd say the Burris as it's open and low profile.
        Originally posted by shakes88
        I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this thread
        REDACTED

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1