Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ruger/Gunsite Scout Optic recommendation

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • norcalcyclist
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Apr 2012
    • 290

    Ruger/Gunsite Scout Optic recommendation

    Just back form the LGS, where I got lucky and came across a guy wanting/needing to sell off 2 NIB rifles...a Sig R516 and a Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle.

    I know what to add to the Sig...ACOG w/ RMR and a Surefire laser/light combo....but what to add to the Ruger? I'm thinking something light and with a QD mount...probably thinking under 750 yds - as I have some long barreled 30-cals for longer range shooting. Seeking top end/high budget alternatives...

    Leupold (Mk 8 or MR/T)? Swarovski? Zeiss? Kowa?

    Thanx...can't wait for the wait period to end
  • #2
    rwcesq
    Junior Member
    • May 2009
    • 70

    I have the Leupold Scout Scope on my Ruger Scout. Excellent clarity and my eyes pick up on the crosshairs quick.
    anything worth shooting once, is worth shooting twice!
    Gunsite 250,350 & 499

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1