I just received my Burris Fullfield E1 3-9X40 scope and P.E.P.E. Quick Detach Mount.
I am very impressed - it is much better than expected!
I'm no expert by any means - but I did research (read reviews and looked through several) lots of sub $300 scopes, I was able to check out the previous version (Fullfield II), but had not found the E1 in person so I went solely on reviews... and this Burris is much clearer than I expected (overall quality and visibility is better than any other I checked out)... Overall feel is exceptional (nothing cheap feeling about it) - the turrets are solid with perfect fit screw on caps (that are knurled), the mag adjustment ring is equally solid - this thing truly does exceed my expectations...
The mount is equally as impressive - however it's a little heavy, but for what it is I guess that's expected. The machining is top notch - as good as the ADM and ARMS QD mouts I have on RDS'...
For $275 OTD (scope and mount), I really cant see how anything else can beat it! I'm not sure spending even $100-$200 more would get anything better... this is one of the better purchases I've made lately (and there have been many
)
I'm uncommonly happy with this setup - just thought I'd share (for what it's worth)... I'd post pics, but I haven't had time to take any yet (besides, the photos on their site shows all there is to see)...
Here's a great review (with many details): http://randywakeman.com/Burris-Fullf...iflescopes.htm
I am very impressed - it is much better than expected!
I'm no expert by any means - but I did research (read reviews and looked through several) lots of sub $300 scopes, I was able to check out the previous version (Fullfield II), but had not found the E1 in person so I went solely on reviews... and this Burris is much clearer than I expected (overall quality and visibility is better than any other I checked out)... Overall feel is exceptional (nothing cheap feeling about it) - the turrets are solid with perfect fit screw on caps (that are knurled), the mag adjustment ring is equally solid - this thing truly does exceed my expectations...
The mount is equally as impressive - however it's a little heavy, but for what it is I guess that's expected. The machining is top notch - as good as the ADM and ARMS QD mouts I have on RDS'...
For $275 OTD (scope and mount), I really cant see how anything else can beat it! I'm not sure spending even $100-$200 more would get anything better... this is one of the better purchases I've made lately (and there have been many
)I'm uncommonly happy with this setup - just thought I'd share (for what it's worth)... I'd post pics, but I haven't had time to take any yet (besides, the photos on their site shows all there is to see)...
Here's a great review (with many details): http://randywakeman.com/Burris-Fullf...iflescopes.htm


Comment