Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Optics
Collapse
X
-
Optics
Last edited by jeep7081; 08-04-2011, 1:04 PM.-If you insult me for my grammar errors, what makes you think I understand the insult?
-Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Are we done
-Voting is like falling off your bike. Sidewalk or street. Both are painful to fall on. But, the sidewalk (Mitt) is closer to the green grass.Tags: None -
that's pretty much what you can expect from cheaper optics. I had the same problem with a UTG piece I purchased. The red dot was completely invisible to my eyes in the bright california sun, however, the green was easily seen as the lowest setting. I'd suggest a higher-quality optic and one that has green instead of red for day-viewing. -
Had it backwards. Its good!

Its actually BRIGHT! No complaints.-If you insult me for my grammar errors, what makes you think I understand the insult?
-Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Are we done
-Voting is like falling off your bike. Sidewalk or street. Both are painful to fall on. But, the sidewalk (Mitt) is closer to the green grass.Comment
-
-
-If you insult me for my grammar errors, what makes you think I understand the insult?
-Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Are we done
-Voting is like falling off your bike. Sidewalk or street. Both are painful to fall on. But, the sidewalk (Mitt) is closer to the green grass.Comment
-
-If you insult me for my grammar errors, what makes you think I understand the insult?
-Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Are we done
-Voting is like falling off your bike. Sidewalk or street. Both are painful to fall on. But, the sidewalk (Mitt) is closer to the green grass.Comment
-
-
-If you insult me for my grammar errors, what makes you think I understand the insult?
-Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Are we done
-Voting is like falling off your bike. Sidewalk or street. Both are painful to fall on. But, the sidewalk (Mitt) is closer to the green grass.Comment
-
Dealer for Zero Compromise Optic, Tangent Theta, Leupold, Nightforce, Vortex, Aimpoint, Desert Tech, Swarovski and more...
Call 916-670-1103 for Calguns pricing
www.cstactical.com
sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103
sigpicComment
-
-If you insult me for my grammar errors, what makes you think I understand the insult?
-Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Are we done
-Voting is like falling off your bike. Sidewalk or street. Both are painful to fall on. But, the sidewalk (Mitt) is closer to the green grass.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,563
Posts: 25,149,186
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25934 users online. 145 members and 25789 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Member
for making me LOL.
Comment