Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

BSA Huntsman Red Dot any good?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mnguyen84
    Senior Member
    • May 2010
    • 1132

    BSA Huntsman Red Dot any good?

    BSA Outdoor Huntsman Illuminated RGB Sight features 1x magnification, a 30mm objective, 5 MOA dot, unlimited eye relief, and a 3-volt lithium battery.


    So i saw this red dot scope on sale at Big 5s for $30. I want to mount it on my AR15. I couldn't find any reviews on google. What do you guys think?
  • #2
    rogers017
    Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 414

    My friend stuck one of those on his rifle. He likes it, I personally hated it. FWIW it's fairly clear, but the reticle on his is horribly blurry. Haven't shot it yet, but at that prce point I doubt it will hold up very long (he shoots 7.62x54r).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Originally posted by santacruzstefan
    No, I never had good enough dexterity to play with the sack.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1