...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
Collapse
X
-
Whats your budget?
I think a leupold 2-7 would be a great choice.
I have used a weaver V9 3-9 with good success as well on my winchester 94. -
I was looking at getting a Leupold for my Marlin 30-30 as well. I already have the Leupold base and rings which are really solid.
At most I use my scope at 6x setting, anymore than that is really overkill.Comment
-
At that budget...look at the weaver classics or the nikon 2-7's...walmart even has them. Decent scopes....Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,373
Posts: 25,147,250
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28564 users online. 141 members and 28423 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment