Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glow in the dark paint

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ADAM
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 2497

    Glow in the dark paint

    What is your take on glow in the dark tapes or paint for handguns for low light conditions
    sigpic I said I didn"t have much use for one,didn"t say I didn"t know how to use it. MATTHEW QUIGLEY
  • #2
    hellraiser
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 2347

    Like all glow in the dark paint it really needs to be "charged" to work good. If you have a good ultra bright flashlight it may only take a few seconds. However like anyone on this site will tell you, a few seconds in a bad situation can mean life or death. Good night sites like trijicons absorb ambient light even in low levels. These can be pretty pricey though.
    Last edited by hellraiser; 03-06-2011, 6:19 PM.
    I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do best isn't very nice. --James "Logan" Howlett

    Comment

    • #3
      jackandblood
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 1125



      Someone posted this link. It's suppose to be good stuff. I think it uses the superluminova tech some watches use instead of tritium

      Also ya I would be for impeaching Hitler, but I think he shot himself awhile ago.
      Dont go against the grain if you cant handle it - Wu Tang

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1