Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Primary Arms vs Burris PEPR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tatt00edangel
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 724

    Primary Arms vs Burris PEPR

    I know the obvious answer is the Burris PEPR, but has anyone had any experience with the Primary Arms mounts for the AR, either the extended or regular? How do they compare in terms of fit, finish, and durability to the Burris PEPR mounts?

    Thanks.
  • #2
    eclipse
    Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 423

    I currently have the PA deluxe scope mount and used to have the PEPR on a past scope I had. The PA scope mount works great, but I think the finish and look of the PEPR is a bit nicer. The PEPR mount also has the rails on top, no rails on the PA mount (could be a good or bad thing). In my opinion, both are great mounts.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1