I am thinking about getting the Viridian X5L green laser and led light combo for my Glock 22. Anyone have one or have any pros and cons about this?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Viridian X5L pros cons
Collapse
X
-
Well I have the Viridian for the SR9 not the Glock. It is a laser only no light. Viridian makes a very good product and I have never had any issue with the laser. I have not used it very much but I have not had any issues. They are a bit bulky if that matters to you. I thought I would use mine much more than I did. I might of left it on my SR9 if it had the light on it. I say if you are going to get some use out of it and have the money than go for it.
sigpic
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,375
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11420 users online. 66 members and 11354 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment