Been in this gun hobby for about 6 months. Go to the range 2-3 a week. Thinking about getting the Viridian Green laser. I've read good things about the Viridian Universal Laser/light combo, but I am leaning towards the Universal compact green laser (no lights). Problem is..I think it's a relatively new product so I can't find many reviews on it.
Anyone have one or seen one..your opinion of quality of the light, quality of construction (X5 problem was that screws would come loose after firing, etc).
Also--do you get a green BEAM or just a green dot when the laser hits an object. On the video put out by Viridian..it looks like a beam. But I see a red dot on the target without a visible beam when I am at the range and some shooter next to me is using a red laser.
thanks
Anyone have one or seen one..your opinion of quality of the light, quality of construction (X5 problem was that screws would come loose after firing, etc).
Also--do you get a green BEAM or just a green dot when the laser hits an object. On the video put out by Viridian..it looks like a beam. But I see a red dot on the target without a visible beam when I am at the range and some shooter next to me is using a red laser.
thanks

sigpic
Comment