Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Special purchase: TA-11H-308

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LibertyOptics
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 592

    Special purchase: TA-11H-308

    Calgunners,

    We have three of these, they have been ordered since April, incoming in three days, this is the red horseshoe model with 308 BDC reticle, very hard to find, $1049 shipped.

    Call to order, we'll add these to the website in the next day or two.

    Scott
    Liberty Optics LLC
    "See Better, Shoot Better"
    www.LibertyOptics.com
    Scott@LibertyOptics.com
    406-827-6543
    Scott's cell number: 406-291-8250
  • #2
    problemchild
    Banned
    • Oct 2005
    • 6959

    Hold 1 for me as I am close to pulling the proverbial trigger.

    Comment

    • #3
      LibertyOptics
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2008
      • 592

      Ok, we are standing by.
      Liberty Optics LLC
      "See Better, Shoot Better"
      www.LibertyOptics.com
      Scott@LibertyOptics.com
      406-827-6543
      Scott's cell number: 406-291-8250

      Comment

      • #4
        problemchild
        Banned
        • Oct 2005
        • 6959

        Spoke with scott at Liberty in Montana. Seems like a real nice guy so I went ahead and gave him an order for this acog. He shipped same day and I will have the scope next Tue. I will post a mini-review when it arrives.

        Thanks Scott.......

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1