Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Eotech XPS2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • weckod
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 280

    Eotech XPS2

    Is it normal for the windage and elevation on the XPS2 to the do the opposite of its intended direction?

    If i turn it down it goes up and if i go right it goes left. Is this normal for a Eotech?

    Thanks
  • #2
    weckod
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 280

    wow 37 views and no one knows?

    Comment

    • #3
      SuperSet
      Calguns Addict
      • Feb 2007
      • 9048

      No but I hope you realize that you're turning the knobs to adjust your POI, not the direction of the reticule.

      Comment

      • #4
        weckod
        Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 280

        yes I know that I am suppose to adjust for my POI. I just found it to be weird and maybe not normal that the knobs are doing the opposite of what is indicated on the sight. The sight is brand new.

        Comment

        • #5
          perpetual otter
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2007
          • 5093

          I had a hard time at first, (understanding why that is) but then I got my mind off of it and just focused on where the bullets are landing and adjust to that accordingly. You'll get it.
          I provide opinions...
          At a rapid rate.

          Comment

          • #6
            BlackViper
            Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 313

            On eotechs, the right-> direction on the knob moves the bullet to the right and so forth. The knobs are directional and labeled Right and Down so it's not like they could ever get reversed.

            Did you mount it backwards?

            Comment

            • #7
              SuperSet
              Calguns Addict
              • Feb 2007
              • 9048

              How could he mount it backwards? The reticule isn't visible from the front.
              ETA: If you have the POI logic correct then there's really no other answer, your sight is broken.

              Comment

              • #8
                tools2teach
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 1936

                Originally posted by BlackViper
                On eotechs, the right-> direction on the knob moves the bullet to the right and so forth. The knobs are directional and labeled Right and Down so it's not like they could ever get reversed.

                Did you mount it backwards?
                +1 I have a XPS2 and the right direction moves the bullet right.
                A golf course is a terrible waste of a perfectly good rifle range. -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

                Comment

                • #9
                  weckod
                  Member
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 280

                  Thank you to all who replied. I called eotech and they explained how it works. My sight is working. It is suppose to be the opposite of what is indicated on my sight.

                  If the bullet is shooting right and I turn the knob towards the right indicator then the sight moves left, so it moves my POI.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SuperSet
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 9048

                    Glad they got you squared away. That's where everyone was thinking you had your POI logic reversed but you mentioned that you understood it so I was thinking your unit was busted.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1