Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Optics Pic Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gshock
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 606

    Optics Pic Thread

    Let's see your optics, preferably mounted to see how they look.

    IOR Valdada 3x25 CQB


    Originally posted by Theseus
    My friends and I used to spray each other with pepper spray to build up an immunity. . . It didn't work.
  • #2
    C.G.
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2005
    • 8251

    How do you like it? I've been eyeing one of those, but there seem to be no reviews anywhere on them.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      thmpr
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 3785

      Reticle looks great! Is that an SPR reticle?
      NRA Life Member

      Comment

      • #4
        Gshock
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2007
        • 606

        Originally posted by C.G.
        How do you like it? I've been eyeing one of those, but there seem to be no reviews anywhere on them.
        I love it, I just got it a couple weeks ago so I only shot with it once, but it is very solid,weighs 16oz. Water,fog,and shockproof and the glass is from Schott Glasswerk, Germany , very good quality. Recticle is all black when turned off for daylight shooting. From what I have read, Valdada seems to be good quality.

        website says Recticle is CQB
        Originally posted by Theseus
        My friends and I used to spray each other with pepper spray to build up an immunity. . . It didn't work.

        Comment

        • #5
          Stanze
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 3301







          Not my rifle, belongs to my friend who just completed it(Well, he still needs to put BUIS on it). However, it was mine for 10 rounds last Sunday at Orosco Ridge, it shot Minute of Flea's *** right off the bat! I couldn't believe it! At 100 yards with wind, I nailed the first 55gr. FMJ Remington UMC round in the red 1" center of the target, two follow up shots went damn near into the first hole! Then, I broke contact with some evil clay pigeons we placed around the paper target.

          This rifle is freakin' ZEN!

          Leupold Tactical Mark IV(I think he said) 6x-20x 30mm with 50mm AO Mil-Dot reticle on a LaRue SPR mount. The lower is Mega, the upper is RRA Varmint 1 in 8 twist stainless steel 24" bull barrel.

          The best part was the awesome Jewel(sp?) trigger. Gawd, that rifle gave me wood!
          Last edited by Stanze; 04-03-2007, 2:35 AM.
          Constitutionally, officials cannot license or register a fundamental right.

          "It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." - Benjamin Franklin


          "Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack." -Stanze

          Comment

          • #6
            xenophobe
            In Memoriam
            • Jan 2006
            • 7069

            Leica 12x50 Trinovid BN mounted on a Manfrotto freestanding monopod with the Leica binocular tripod adapter:




            My Walther P99 with my Leica 10x42 Ultravid BR binoculars:




            A picture of my Leica 12x50 Trinovid and 10x42 Ultravids side by side:




            My Elcan Specter DR on my S&W M&P-15T:

            Comment

            • #7
              grammaton76
              Administrator
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Dec 2005
              • 9511

              POSP 4-8x42WD on a Beowulf, with a U-15 stock:

              Primary author of gunwiki.net - 'like' it on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gunwiki/242578512591 to see whenever new content gets added!

              Comment

              • #8
                mIsT3rRaY
                Member
                • Mar 2007
                • 159

                Heres mine...

                leupy 3x9x33mm ultralite


                Ride Red

                Comment

                • #9
                  grywlfbg
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 988

                  Here's mine. EOTech 512 w/ 2.5X Hensoldt magnifier on a 1337tactical.com mount. Magnifier is milsurp from a Panzerfaust ($50 w/ the mount).

                  It works pretty well but eye relief is terrible. I'm waiting for the new Elcan Specter. Xeno, how do you like yours?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    tiger222
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 2396

                    back in the glory days

                    Seriously missing the 80's.....

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      tiger222
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 2396

                      more fun in optic heaven....

                      Seriously missing the 80's.....

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        6172crew
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 6240

                        Tiger, what the sam hell is that AR15 scope? Wack-a-doo.
                        sigpic
                        HMM-161 Westpac 1994

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Prc329
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 5603





                          I'll update the reticle pics this weekend from Angeles.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Jicko
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 8774

                            Leupold Mark 4 3-9x @ Pala Range.


                            Sight picture of 541yds/495m:




                            Sight picture of 887yds/811m:
                            - LL
                            NRA Certified Firearm Instructor
                            sigpic

                            New to Calguns, check here first:
                            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ad.php?t=56818

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              tiger222
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 2396

                              Originally posted by 6172crew
                              Tiger, what the sam hell is that AR15 scope? Wack-a-doo.
                              that's Major Wack-a-doo to you, sunshine I got pro-moted!

                              seriously that is a Hensoldt SSG 3-12x56 illuminted scope (using 2x AA batteries), 1st gen issue to the Bundeswehr on their G22 sniper rifle, also known as the Accuracy International AWM in 7.62 x 67.5mm NATO. it's also the DMR scope for the IFOR Germany troops on the G36E DMR rifles. It's features a "one claw" quick release clamp, hollow mildot style ranging and BDC out to 1000m, parallax set at 500m, 1.5cm elevation adjust per click, and a special set of hash marks for shooting down hill......

                              other than that, I know nothing!
                              Seriously missing the 80's.....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1