Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

where can I get a scope nitrogen purged?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JeffM
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2007
    • 4359

    where can I get a scope nitrogen purged?

    not under warranty and not by the original manufacturer?
  • #2
    Fjold
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2005
    • 23062

    From another website:

    ABO (USA), Inc.
    14041 SW 139th Ct.
    Miami, Florida 33186

    Repair Information: 305-860-4858
    Customer Service: 305-859-2010
    Fax: 305-232-7359
    Website: http://www.abousainc.com/

    Parsons Scope Service doesn't have a web presence, but they do offer target and vintage riflescope repairs. You can contact them here:

    PARSONS SCOPE SERVICE
    PO box 192
    Ross, Ohio 45061
    Phone: 513-867-0820

    The Gun Guy is a pretty popular site and you may be able to find something to help you out there. Just type the following web address into the browser and hit enter: http://130.94.182.159/page7a.html
    Frank

    One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




    Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1