Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Red dot sight help

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MJ1101
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2020
    • 12

    Red dot sight help

    Hi
    I am looking for a recommendation for a compact red dot sight to fit my Glock 43.
    Thank you!
  • #2
    RifleSupply
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Mar 2018
    • 51

    Hello!

    I have a couple of recommendation for you:

    Holosun 507k/407K

    Trijicon RMRcc
    Rifle Supply
    16291 Gothard St
    Huntington Beach, Ca 92647
    Phone: 714-841-1480
    www.RifleSupply.com

    Comment

    • #3
      MongooseV8
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2010
      • 4426

      Both great choices above. If you want something cheaper but still good check out swampfox.

      Comment

      • #4
        rodralig
        CGN Contributor
        • Apr 2016
        • 4262

        Originally posted by MongooseV8
        Both great choices above. If you want something cheaper but still good check out swampfox.
        The Liberty and Justice have the footprint of the RMRs - wouldnt it be a BIT wide for the G43?


        _

        WEGC - Shooting at 10-yards VS 20-yards - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7mdbNZ4j9U

        Comment

        • #5
          MongooseV8
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2010
          • 4426

          Originally posted by rodralig
          The Liberty and Justice have the footprint of the RMRs - wouldnt it be a BIT wide for the G43?


          _
          Yeah I wouldn't want a normal width sight on a thin 43. But the Sentinel is 0.91" wide I think. Fits an RMSc mount? I like the build quality and better features the Swampfox line has at a cheaper price. It's not Trijicon, but a really good option to look at.

          The next generation ultra-compact micro red dot sight optimized for every day carry on slimline pistol slides. No plastic body or polymer lens for us, only hard coated 7075 aluminum and multi-coated glass here. Sentinel offers very real advantages in defensive shooting situations. This open emitter dot sight is the perfect choice for all EDC applications. The Ultra-Compact Micro design allows for the fastest draw times possible.

          Comment

          • #6
            naz
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 2020
            • 3108

            Shield RMSc is another option. Flush fit to g43 slide

            Comment

            • #7
              dC0m
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2021
              • 534

              I have the Holosun 507k on my G43x (same slide as G43) and I have absolutely no regrets. Shares the same footprint as the slide and makes for very easy target acquisition with multiple reticle choices.
              FS: Canik TP9SFX - SF Bay Area - (No Ship)


              Link to: dC0m iTrader Feedback

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1