Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Monocular vs. Binoculars for the Range

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    kayaker
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 1011

    I was born with weak muscles or "Lazy Eye" in my left eye, so for me carrying binoculars is carrying twice the optics that I can use. I bought a Vortex Monocular a few years back and really like it for hunting. For the range, anything more than 50 yards you really need a spotting scope, at least I do.

    Comment

    • #17
      timberwoofers
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Jan 2013
      • 1096

      Thanks for the ideas, I appreciate it.
      She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
      You are her life, her love, her leader. She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart.
      You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1