I am looking to buy new or used some 30mm rings for a pictany rail. I would like low if you have some.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
30mm Low rings for AR needed
Collapse
X
-
Check out the Seekins rings.
PM LibertyOptics *Scotty* he has them for the best price shipped!Handmade Predator/Coyote Calls!!!
Originally posted by ColdSteel14;Spermicidal rubbers! On the other hand.. Man.. That spermicide doesn't taste very good. AT ALL!sigpicOriginally posted by Slayer;Holy Lord....why would a dude know what spermicide taste like? -
or Nightforce Titanium low rings!Comment
-
Handmade Predator/Coyote Calls!!!
Originally posted by ColdSteel14;Spermicidal rubbers! On the other hand.. Man.. That spermicide doesn't taste very good. AT ALL!sigpicOriginally posted by Slayer;Holy Lord....why would a dude know what spermicide taste like?Comment
-
Thanks for the help. All done now. I had a ARMS 19 mount which put the scope up too much. I have decided to go with Warne High mount and skip the ARMS mount. I am going to list the ARMS on this site for sale. I just bought it but I don't have anything for it. Thank you again.Kelly Gelhaus
Palm Desert,CA
Coyote Hunter,golfer,racquet sports player and dirt biker. sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,350
Posts: 25,147,106
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29463 users online. 136 members and 29327 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment