Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

PA 1x6 recoil sensitive?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • papaboomboom
    Member
    • Aug 2017
    • 367

    PA 1x6 recoil sensitive?

    PA 1x6 hold up under 45 70 recoil in lever action rifle?
    I really like one on my 223 bolt action, but not sure about hiding up in my thumper of a 7 lb lever. Ideas?
  • #2
    stormvet
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2010
    • 12681

    All I can tell you is I had one on my SCAR 17S for three years. SCAR 17’s have a reputation for being an optic killer, but that PA 1x6 took it all, never broke, never lost zero. It was just supposed to be temporary until I figured out what I wanted on it, well temp went for three years. I’ve always had great results with PA. And really if it don’t hold up your not out that much money and they will send you a replacement anyway I believe.
    Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1